SHIPPING A CAT
IS IT REALLY SAFE TO SHIP A CAT?
We receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a Cat – individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
- Won’t he/she be scared? How long does it take?
- Won’t it be difficult for the Cat having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
- This is how we explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more ease with the process of getting a cat!
SHIPPING A CAT IS VERY SAFE
Shipping a Cat or any other pet/animal by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually we think it is harder for us than the animal(s). With many years of shipping experience, we know for a fact that all of the Cats are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the animal(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. We tape Cat(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for them and they are offered food along.
Our Cats already have all their papers with updated shots. There is a steady affordable shipping and delivery option for all Countries.
The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours (transit points for far locations). We always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so we know where the Cat is and we are able to give you the information as well.
The cat will arrive the exact time as it is in your tracking and confirmation–usually a few hours. We have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the cat(s) to nestle in and usually some chews (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it–to help the cat feel secure
- Kitten must be a minimum of 10 weeks old “no less” before shipping out.
- Reservation arrangements will only commence after payment and it will take between 2 – 3 days to setup your shipping.
- We will provide your tracking info only after we book shipping.
- We will only ship to the person purchasing the cat, because your information will be needed and you will need to show ID/License upon pickup.
- We can only ship if weather conditions permit us to. Extreme hot temperatures or storms may delay your cat shipping out.
Shipping cost will be discussed base on your location, which includes the following:
- Shipping crate (Optional)
- Interface (Optional)
- Veterinarian health certificates are required for air transport.
- Flight insurance.
- Please be aware that weather does indeed play a very important role if your cat is able to be shipped out or not. Kitten will not be shipped in bad weather or if it is too hot or too cold.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- U.S. Origin health certificate
- Veterinary Record certificate
- TICA registration
- Certificate of pedigree
- The transfer of ownership certificate
- Implementation of microchips
- Sales contract Certified by the Board of Livestock here